Designed for water purification of bulk water storage tanks up to 500 gallons. The Bubbler 16 is supplied in a plastic splash-proof enclosure that can be wall mounted outdoors. The Bubbler 16 has its own air compressor that can pump ozone into a tank, tub, or pond up to 24 hours a day independent of water circulation pumps. The Bubbler 16 is typically installed with the included weighted airstone kit, or optional ozone injection manifold. Ozone will not change the PH of the water. Ozone dissolved in water will not irritate skin, nose or ears nor does it leave any chemical residue.
This unit operates at 120 VAC/60 Hz. For 12VDC or 230 VAC/50 Hz, please contact us at 919-528-1787 or email@example.com.
- Dimensions: 9 1/2″ x 8 1/2″ x 4 1/2″
- Input Voltage: 120 VAC, 60 Hz
- Operating Current: .42 Amperes
- Ozone Generation: Corona Discharge
- Ozone Output: 0.167 Grams per Hour (1/6th Gm/Hr)
- Power Consumption: 50 Watts
- Air Compressor: 2.0 LPM
- Shipping Weight: 6 lbs.
- Insert Blue Polyurethane tube into ozone outlet at black Kynar check valve
- Attach weighted airstone to other end of Blue Poly tube.
- Insert airstone into water tank 2/3rd of level.
- Plug into 115vac GFI circuit
- For tanks a timer may be used to control dosage.
- For example a 350 gallon tank could run (on 30 minutes off 3 hours …) to destroy bacteria and other biologicals in water.