It does not contain an internal air pump. The vacuum created by the venturi creates a suction that pulls the air through the corona cell and adsorbs it into the water via micro-bubbles. The enclosure is splash proof plastic wall mount and eight feet of ozone tubing is included.
- Dimensions: 9 1/2″ x 8 1/2″ x 4 1/2″
- Input Voltage: 120 VAC, 60 Hz
- Operating Current: 1.0 Amperes
- Ozone Generation: Corona Discharge
- Ozone Output: 0.40 Grams per Hour
- Power Consumption: 120 Watts
- Air Compressor: NONE
- Shipping Weight: 7 pounds
- Insert Blue Polyurethane tube into ozone outlet at black Kynar check valve
- Create suction on venturi by adjusting bypass valve on ozone manifold
- Connect Blue Poly tube to venturi gas inlet
- Adjust ozone manifold bypass for smallest bubble size
- Plug into 110vac GFI circuit
- For tanks a timer may be used to control dosage.
- For example a smaller tank could run (on 30 minutes off 3 hours …) to destroy bacteria and other biologicals in water.
Important operating note: Bubblers require clean dry air for proper operation.